Find related FSN product links below:
NEW! 4K UHD resolution is now available in a surgical monitor. FSN has developed a 31″ 4K UHD monitor that can be mounted on surgery room booms or arms.
This display was built for the demanding tasks in the operating room environment. It features high brightness LED technology, rapid signal detection, clinical color calibration, and rugged construction that is built to last. FS-P3101D has a slim, sleek design and a flush-front glass bezel.
- 4K UHD resolution (4096 x 2160 pixels).
- High brightness LED technology.
- DVI and DisplayPort inputs.
- Rapid signal detection, robust mode tables.
- Built to last, rugged aluminum housing.
- Calibrated to clinical color.
- Image mirror, rotate, pan, zoom, freeze, picture-in-picture.
Item Description Panel 31 inch TFT LCD (LED) Resolution 4096 x 2160 pixel Input Signal 2 x DVI‐D dual link
2 x DisplayPort (version 1.1, 1.2)
Power Supply AC/DC Adaptor (AC 100‐240V~, DC 24V 6.25A) Control Key Power, Menu, PIP, Up, Down, Plus, Minus, Input Unit Dimension 761.5(W) x 442.0(H) x 68.0(D) mm, 29.98(W) x 17.40(H) x 2.67(D) inch Average Brightness 350 cd/m2 Response Time (G-to-G) 20 ms Viewing Angle (CR>10) R/L 178, U/D 178 Weight 12.2 kg, 26.89 lbs. Contrast Ratio 1500 : 1 typical Pixel Pitch 0.1704 x 0.1704