55-inch 4K Monitors
Find related FSN product links below:
NEW! Big screen, ultra-high resolution is now available in a surgical monitor. FSN has developed a 4K-UHD display in the popular 55 inch diagonal size.
This display was built for the demanding tasks in the operating room environment. It features high brightness bonded LED technology, rapid signal detection, clinical color calibration, and rugged construction that is built to last.
The information shown on four 27” monitors can now be displayed on one screen, all in full HD, using FS-L5502D
- Ultra‐high resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels).
- High brightness bonded LED technology.
- Quad HD high definition picture.
- Rapid signal detection, robust mode tables.
- Built to last, rugged aluminum housing.
- Calibrated to clinical color.
- Image mirror, rotate, pan, zoom, freeze, picture-in-picture.
Item Description Panel 55 inch TFT LCD (LED) Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixel Input Signal 2 x DVI-D (Dual link)
2 x DVI-D (Single link)
4 x SD/HD/3G-SDI (BNC)
2 x DisplayPort (Ver. 1.1 / 1.2)
Power Supply SMPS (AC 100~240V, DC 24V, 11A) Control Key Power, Menu, PIP, Up, Down, Plus, Minus, Input Unit Dimension 1284.4(W) x 752.2(H) x 84.5(D) mm
50.57(W) x 29.61(H) x 3.33(D) inch
Average Brightness 500cd/m2 Response Time (G-to-G) 5 ms (avg.) Viewing Angle (CR>10) R/L 178, U/D 178 Weight Weight 40.8 kg, 90 lbs. Contrast Ratio 1450 : 1 typical Pixel Pitch 0.315 x 0.315